Grant Thornton -
Grant Thornton is collaborative, entrepreneurial and on the move. As part of a dynamic global organization of 42,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we have the agility and focus it takes to be a leader.
The Alliance Manager will report to the Alliance Director and support the growth of Grant Thornton’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Analytics, Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Supply Chain Management (SCM) and Human Capital Management (HCM) practices. This individual should be an alliance or product marketing professional within the professional services or software fields; have a “roll-up-your-sleeves” mindset; bring a solid understanding of cloud technology; add value through a basic understanding of enterprise systems and the business drivers behind them; and reside within a geography relevant to the firm’s East region leadership. The individual must be self-motivated and bring to his/her role the ability to significantly advance awareness of the firm within the Oracle ecosystem, as well as increase brand visibility to prospects and clients on a national basis.
· Work collaboratively with the Alliance Director, firm leadership and marketing organization to orchestrate, plan and implement strategies to support the growth of the Oracle partnership
· Significantly contribute to the direction of Grant Thornton’s Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) Analytics practice through a foundational understanding of Finance functions, the ability to map business issues to solutions and an aptitude for carving out distinct, marketable value propositions for Grant Thornton’s services
· Proactively work with Oracle’s sales and alliance teams on a weekly basis to generate awareness and opportunities across a broad geographic footprint
· Establish contact and maintain a regular cadence with the Oracle North America Applications Sales channel
· Create demand for our services in the marketplace by working across business lines and practice areas internally, and with the Oracle channel to drive messaging to customers
· Work with practice leadership and Alliance Director to develop the firm’s cloud differentiation story and leverage that information to achieve differentiation in the Oracle ecosystem
· Work with Alliance Director and marketing to produce live and web-based events, providing end-to-end program support; defining metrics for success; and executing thoughtful follow up
· Assess the current state of prospect and client databases and implement efficiencies to support business development efforts
· Drive the development and production of professional sales and marketing materials specific to the East region programming, or as assigned by Alliance Director
· Capture alliance-driven marketing activities and resulting lead conversion in CRM tool to substantiate ROI
· Help drive new service development through research, alliance/marketing plan development, literature creation and development of marketing materials
· Differentiate firm’s services from competitors through written documentation, strategy development and presentations – SWOT, competitive analysis, key message platform, market trends
· Grow mindshare for firm’s EPM Analytics, ERP, SCM and HCM practices within the Oracle ecosystem
· Assume other duties as assigned by Alliance Director or leadership
Evaluate and initiate membership with industry-relevant associations to develop new lead sources
Education and/or Experience:
· BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
· 10 years of experience in an alliance, marketing, product marketing or relevant role
· Strong knowledge of professional services and processes; consulting services experience preferred
· Experience with cloud technology (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, etc.)
· Familiarity with Oracle enterprise applications (experience with EPM a must)
· Knowledge of analytics concepts and trends
· Certificates, licenses, registrations: Oracle Partner Network certifications are a plus and can be obtained on the job
· Must be authorized to work in the United States on an unrestricted basis
· Strong written communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills within all levels of an organization
· Ability to multi-task and handle responsibilities with limited staff
· Flexibility to understand and respond to needs of a dynamic organization
· Design and copywriting/copyediting experience a major plus
· Excellent time management
· Direct marketing experience
· Production of high-quality content and materials under tight timeframes
· Effective oral communication
· Critical thinking skills
· Advanced skills in current office applications (e.g. MS Office, PowerPoint, Windows XP)
· Must be able to transport laptop computer to and from office and client sites
· Must be able to meet the requirements necessary to fly and/or drive to the office and/or client sites
· Business travel estimated at 20%
Grant Thornton LLP promotes a nationally recognized culture of health and offers an extensive array of benefits to meet individual lifestyles. For a complete list of benefits, please visit www.gt.com.
Founded in Chicago in 1924, Grant Thornton LLP (Grant Thornton) is the U.S. member firm of Grant Thornton International Ltd., one of the world’s leading organizations of independent audit, tax and advisory firms. Grant Thornton has revenues in excess of $1.3 billion and operates 58 offices across the U.S., with more than 565 partners and 8,000+ employees.
Grant Thornton works with a broad range of publicly- and privately-held companies, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic and religious organizations. Core industries served include consumer and industrial products, financial services, not-for-profit, private equity, and technology. Grant Thornton focuses on serving dynamic organizations that pursue growth holistically whether through revenue improvement, leadership, mission fulfillment or innovation.
It is Grant Thornton’s policy to promote equal employment opportunities. All personnel decisions, including, but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits and termination, are made without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Requisition ID: 036178